Tuesday, February 24, 2009

people

To a certain Mr Alexander @ Ah Long.
I just thought I'd use this space to wish you a very Happy 21st Birthday.
Of course a card would've been better, but I figured that it would be nice to be able to come back to this page in the near future and re-read what I wrote to you.
Which wouldn't have been possible if I gave you a card.

Cut a long story short.


Sports was our meeting point.
Talking about anything under the sun, our common ground.
Hanging out, how we wasted time.
Belief in the afterlife, our religious pursuit.
Significance for this one life, our goal.
Being true love, our constant struggle.
In singing, you own me.
Rock on dude.
Maaf Zahir Batin.















"One thing I do, forgetting what is behind, I press on towards the goal for which Christ has called me heavenwards"

No comments:

Post a Comment